A wide variety of realistic retail scenes, demonstrate the use of The Right Words at The Right Time
, to over-come almost any service recovery challenge.
Send the 3 Signals:
- "I Care"
- "I Understand"
- "You can Trust me to take care of this"
Stay Polite and Professional
- When a Customer is Rude
- When a Guest is Clueless
- When you can't say, "Yes" to a request
Sometimes your newest or least trained retail employee is on the front-line determining whether your business saves a customer relationship. They become the face of your organization when things go wrong. This practical and memorable program is specifically designed to empower your retail staff with a clear checklist of Customer Service Recovery tools and techniques. From showing empathy and truly listening, to exploring solutions, front-line retail employees will learn the skills they need for good customer service.
- The Father-of-the Bride is sent home with an unfinished suit.
- A hostile customer belittles an employee about their extended warrantee program.
- A clueless customer demands that her on-line purchases be returned free by the store.
- A suspicious customer accuses an employee of ringing up the wrong prices.
- A leering customer tries to get too personal with a young barista.
- A demanding customer refuses to hang up her cell phone during a transaction.
- A disappointed customer demands to speak with a manager about a missed delivery.
Having the exact words handy in a tense situation can make all the difference. Often, it is WHAT
you say, as well as HOW
you say it. This valuable training equips your staff with a step-by-step process of turning frustrations or complaints into understanding and solutions. When dealing with customers who may not be at their best, it is all the more important that your staff be at their very best, and ready with The Right Words at The Right Time
Purchase Package Includes:
- The Right Words at the Right Time: Customer Service Recovery for Retail DVD(13 mins.)Versions available for healthcare, business and government
- Leader's Guide on CD
- PowerPoint on CD
- 10 Pocket Reminder Cards