It's Your Call Customer Service Learning Concepts:
- Connected: Meet Customers "Where They Are." Treat people as if you were with them
- Attentive: Give every customer your full attention. Guide the call by listening, being clear and checking in
- Responsible: Own the call, never take things personally, and follow through. Remember, it's your call!
- Enthusiastic: Treat each and every customer as if they were your only customer
From being an active listener and gracefully guiding phone calls, to handling dissatisfied customers and keeping a fresh outlook call after call, It's Your Call
emphasizes personal accountability as it teaches your employees to actively improve their telephone customer service skills.
It's Your Call Customer Service Program Includes:
Call Us (888)380-5491 or Email Us.
- Length: 25 Minutes
- Leader's Guide
- Workbook and a transcript of the film
Great customer service professionals make a daily choice. Every day, with every customer, on every call, they choose to do all they can to make their customer's experience as positive as it can be. In other words, they care
. And it isn't just that they want to care, it's that they know how to care.