Customer Service Recovery for Healthcare: The Right Words at the Right Time Learning Concepts:
- How to send the signals "I Care," "I Understand," and "You can trust me to take care of this."
- How to Stay Polite and Professional
- What to say when a Patient or Family Member is Rude
- What to say when a Patient or Visitor is Clueless
- What to say when you can't say, "Yes" to a request
When poor service occurs in Healthcare, even the newest or least trained employee can suddenly become the face of your organization to a patient or family member.
This practical and memorable video training is specifically designed to empower healthcare staff with a clear checklist of Customer Service Recovery
tools and techniques. From showing empathy and truly listening, to exploring with permission phrases and presenting options, front-line healthcare employees will learn how to match the signals they send with the words they say. A wide variety of realistic healthcare scenes, demonstrate the use of The Right Words at The Right Time
, to over-come almost any service recovery challenge.
- A family member complains about a long wait-time.
- A patient demands a different doctor.
- An elderly patient refuses more tests.
- A patient demands a specific test.
- A patient accuses the staff of thievery.
- A patient objects to all the "foreigners" on staff.
- A husband insists his test results be kept from his wife.
Having the exact words handy in a tense situation can make all the difference. Often, it is WHAT
you say, as well as HOW
you say it.
Healthcare employees will learn how to use the Right Words to send the 3 Signals:
"You can Trust me to take care of this"
Call Us (888)380-5491 or Email Us.
Stay Polite and Professional
When a Patient or Family Member is Rude
When a Patient or Visitor is Clueless
When you can't say, "Yes" to a request
This valuable training equips your staff with a step-by-step process of turning frustrations or complaints into understanding and solutions. When dealing with patients or family members who may not be at their best, it is all the more important that your staff is at their very best, and ready with The Right Words at The Right Time
The Right Words Healthcare Customer Service Video Training Package Includes:
Customer Service Recovery for Healthcare...The Right Words at the Right Time DVD: 15:00
Leader's Guide on CD
PowerPoint on CD
10 Pocket Reminder Cards